Skip to main content
Initial Teacher Training Curriculum
The Partnership continues to draw on the expertise within partner schools, ensuring that trainee teachers receive regular feedback from mentors, expert teachers, Subject Specialists and Programme Leaders.
The SGAP ITT Curriculum and ITT Core Content is delivered by:
- Programme Leader/School-based input. Weekly sessions delivered at the University of Lincoln, supported by the Lead Tutor.
- Programme Leader/ PGCE-based input. Weekly sessions delivered by the University of Lincoln School of Education
- Visiting Specialists at the University of Lincoln and additional sessions delivered at St George’s Academy, Sleaford
- School-based mentors and expert teachers.
- Subject specialists and ITT Leads.
There are 5 key strands to the SGAP ITT Curriculum:
- Pedagogy & Adaptive Teaching
- Professional Behaviours
Inspire, Motivate, Challenge and Succeed
Are you ready to help shape the lives of future generations? Applications for 2021 are now open. You can apply directly through UCAS or DfE Apply